Dentures are a tremendous improvement over having no teeth, but when they do not fit properly or look natural, they can be a real quality of life issue. Dr. Jill Seguin wants you to feel comfortable in your smile. She provides a broad range of denture services at Milford Dental Care in Highland, MI to make that happen.
Full spectrum dentures service in Highland, MI
- Dr. Seguin sees dentistry first and foremost as a relationship business. This is especially important in making dentures. She takes time to understand your concerns with existing dentures, or anxieties about being a first-time denture wear. She evaluates your present oral condition utilizing leading edge imaging technologies and explains suitable solutions.
- If extractions are necessary, they can usually be performed at Milford Dental Care, without referral to an oral surgeon. With local anesthetic and inhaled nitrous oxide sedation, extractions are minimally traumatic.
- If some of your teeth can be saved, Dr. Seguin may recommend a removable partial denture that fits around existing teeth. Partial dentures can be an affordable alternative to fixed dental bridges or dental implants.
- Dr. Seguin takes special pride in designing full dentures with exceptionally comfortable, secure fit and natural appearance.
- Implant supported dentures provide an even greater level of stability. Several dental implants are placed into the arch to secure permanent dentures. Dr. Seguin provides referral to a trusted associate for the oral surgery, while handling denture design personally. She can even retrofit an existing denture to work with implants.
- Your care does not end when your denture is inserted. The team takes plenty of time to help you adapt to eating and speaking while wearing dentures and provides instruction for oral hygiene and denture cleaning.
- Should you ever have a problem with your denture, please do not try to fix or modify it yourself. You risk damaging the prosthetic or ending up in greater discomfort. Denture repair can usually be completed on site at Milford Dental Care.
Denture treatment is extremely rewarding for Dr. Seguin. She enjoys seeing the tremendous difference well-designed dentures make in the smiles and confidence of her patients. Call (248) 845-4575 to schedule your consultation. New patients from Hartland, White Lake, Commerce Township, and Milford get a warm welcome.