All the appointments over the next three weeks will need to be rescheduled. We will be in contact as soon as we are back to take care of our dental family!
If you have an Urgent Essential Dental Emergency, Please contact our office at 248.685.0941 for further instructions.
The following are considered Urgent Essential Dental Emergencies:
- Severe dental pain and/or swelling
- Tooth fracture resulting in pain or causing gum trauma
- Dental trauma involving the movement or loss of the tooth
- Dental treatment required prior to critical medical procedures
- Final crown/bridge cementation if the temporary restoration is lost, broken or causing gingival irritation.
- Extensive dental decay or failing fillings causing pain
- Denture adjustment on radiation/oncology patients
- Denture adjustments or repairs when dentures cannot be worn
- Replacing temporary filling on root canal openings in patients experiencing pain
We understand the concern and uncertainty you may be experiencing surrounding COVID-19 and we are committed to being responsive to the needs of our dental family as the situation continually evolves.
We feel confident that by practicing the CDC guidelines and supporting the executive orders by our state, we’ll emerge from this stronger than ever before. Please Stay Safe and Healthy!
Jill Seguin, D.D.S. and the Team at Milford Dental Care