If you are in Highland, MI and searching for “cosmetic dentistry near me,” then you are in luck. Dr. Seguin and the team at Milford Dental Care offers complete family and cosmetic dentistry. Whether you want a simple touch-up or a brand-new smile, we have a beautiful solution for you. Out cosmetic dental treatments are highly customized to meet the oral health needs and aesthetic preferences of each patient.
Cosmetic dentistry options
- Cosmetic veneers – The ultimate smile makeover treatment, porcelain veneers can change virtually anything that you dislike about the appearance of your teeth. They are also one of the most conservative restorations, because they are so thin that tooth preparation is minimal.
- Invisalign – In today’s image conscious world, many adults and teens are uncomfortable with the idea of wearing metal braces. Invisalign offers a convenient and aesthetic alternative, with clear, removable aligners.
- Dental bonding – Dr. Seguin uses composite resin, very similar to dental filling material. It can cover stains, close spaces between teeth, and correct other minor imperfections in just one visit.
- Cosmetic teeth whitening – We use Ultradent Opalescence, a unique system that allows you to whiten in the comfort of your own home, with professional strength gel and custom-made trays.
- Facial fillers – A beautiful smile involves more than dental cosmetics. Lines, folds, wrinkles, and scars in the mouth area detract from the beauty of your pearly whites. For comprehensive smile rejuvenation, Dr. Seguin offers dermal fillers, which replace lost facial volume with just a few injections.
Discover your most dazzling smile
Dr. Seguin has the clinical expertise and artistic eye needed to achieve beautiful, natural looking results. She wants her patients to feel good about what they see in the mirror and enjoy the freedom to smile with confidence. Some patients say that cosmetic dentistry has transformed their lives, removing anxiety and self-consciousness that they have felt for years.
When you visit our office, the process will begin with an in-depth consultation. Dr. Seguin will perform an aesthetic evaluation and oral health assessment to determine what treatments are appropriate. Most importantly, she will take the time to listen, understand what bothers you about your smile, learn about your goals, and answer your questions.
The gorgeous smile you’ve been dreaming of is within reach. Just call us at (248) 845-4575 to get started.